Whole Home Assessments
Our Whole Home Electrical systems assessment will include the following procedures:
- A Detailed directory
- Analysis of Circuit loading for each individual circuit
- Check for high impedance (loose) connections
- Check for proper polarity of receptacles (plugs or outlets)
- Check for grounding of circuits
- Provide a list of recommendations and/or a written quotation for any deficiencies, code violations, or simply put any unsafe or dangerous existing conditions related to your electrical system.
A Whole Home Assessment will provide you with a basic understanding of your homes’ entire electrical system. For most homes depending on the size or amount of circuits existing this cost would be between $600.00-$1200.00.