how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. Electrical Safety Authority for purposes of inspection of our installation only.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information.
Copyright © 2017 Langstaff & Sloan Inc. All Rights Reserved. ESA/ECRA # 7000939