Lease Hold Improvements
Even if you find the “perfect” location for your business, chances are that changes will have to be made to the existing electrical system. Allow Langstaff & Sloan Inc. to assist you in addressing all the changes necessary to make your office/warehouse electrically safe and convenient. Whether the scope of work is large enough to require a General Contractor, or simply a service call, you can expect the following professional assistance from our dedicated staff:
- Timely communication during regular business hours, by staff ready to answer your calls and follow up in a timely manner.
- Detailed and itemized written quotations to help you make the right decisions.
- A Teamwork attitude when coordinating with General Contractors and all other trades.
- Experienced and complete Project Management.
- Readily available communication and straight answers
Here are some considerations to make when initially moving your business to a new location:
- Is there sufficient lighting at each workstation or machine?
- Are there sufficient outlets?
- Is network wiring present at computers, board rooms, and on-line machinery?
Let us evaluate the existing electrical system before employees and workstations are in place.